Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Spring 2019 Fertiliser Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to include additional or update existing terms and conditions should it be deemed necessary to maintain the integrity of the promotion. Full terms and conditions available online at www.ballancebullseye.co.nz
- The Promoter of this competition is Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited. The promotion is to be run nationally.
- The promotion commences on Monday 2 September 2019 and runs until close of trade on Saturday 2 November 2019 ("Promotional Period"). Online entry into the final Daily Draw closes midnight Saturday 2 November 2019.
- The promotion is only open to shareholders of Farmlands ("Shareholders") who order $5,000 (inc. GST) or more of Ballance fertiliser ("Promotional Products") through Farmlands during the Promotional Period that has been uplifted and invoiced on or before 2 November 2019 ("Eligible Purchase").
To participate and enter the promotion, Shareholders must, at any time during the Promotional Period, either before or after having made an Eligible Purchase:
N.B. for example, Eligible Purchases totaling between $15,000 (incl. GST) and $19,999 (incl. GST) would be eligible for THREE 5-digit lucky entry number selections (between 00,000 and 99,999 inc.).
- Register their contact details (Shareholder number/name/contact details) at www.ballancebullseye.co.nz
- Enter the GST inclusive value of their Eligible Purchase (OR) their intended Eligible Purchase.
- Select and enter their 5-digit lucky entry number(s) between 00,000 and 99,999 inc. calculated on the basis of ONE lucky entry number per each $5,000 (incl. GST) multiple of their total Eligible Purchase (OR) their intended Eligible Purchase.
- There will be 56 Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Daily Draws conducted, one per day for 56 consecutive days ("Daily Draw") and a final Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Jackpot Draw ("Jackpot Draw") conducted, at the end of the promotion. To qualify for a Daily Draw AND all succeeding draws through to the end of the Promotional Period, a Shareholder's Eligible Purchase invoice date must predate the Daily Draw AND they must have completed the online registration and lucky number(s) selection requirements ("Eligible Entrant"). Each Daily Draw will give all Eligible Entrants for that Daily Draw the chance to win $5,000 (incl. GST) cash ("Daily Prize") from a total maximum prize pool of $280,000 (incl. GST) and up to $14,000 (incl. GST) cash in the Jackpot Draw ("Jackpot Prize"). The earlier in the Promotional Period that Shareholders qualify as Eligible Entrants, the more draws they will be entered into hence the more chances they will have to win.
- Entry into each Daily Draw will close at midnight the day before each Daily Draw. The first Daily Draw will be conducted at midday Monday 9 September from all lucky number entries received between the start of the Promotional Period (2 September) and midnight September 8th and Daily Draws will continue on that basis for 56 days consecutively up until entry closes for the final Daily Draw and Jackpot Draw at midnight Saturday 2 November with the final Daily Draw and Jackpot Draw conducted at midday Sunday 3 November. As detailed in term 5, all Eligible Entrants' lucky number selections carry forward from their first Daily Draw for inclusion in all subsequent draws.
- In each Daily Draw and the Jackpot Draw, a 5-digit Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Number will be randomly drawn between 00,000 and 99,999 inclusive via an electronic number generator program under the supervision of accredited Loss Adjustors appointed by the Promoter to ensure security and complete impartiality. Once generated, a search to determine whether that number is also in the current lucky number entry database will be conducted. To win a Daily Draw, an Eligible Entrant's lucky number in the entry database must be identical to the Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Number drawn. Daily Prize eligibility will be subject to verification that includes but is not limited to checking that the invoice date of the Eligible Purchase predates the Daily Draw and that the Eligible entrant's selected lucky numbers correspond to the total allowed entries based on the value of the Eligible Purchase. If there is no lucky number in the database of that Daily Draw that exactly matches the Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Number in the same Daily Draw, then no Daily Prize will be awarded for that Daily Draw.
- For any day during the Promotional Period that a Daily Draw is not won, a sum of $250 (incl. GST) will jackpot for the 57th and final draw, the Jackpot Draw. A winner is guaranteed and must be won in the Jackpot Draw. Depending upon how many preceding Daily Draws are not struck, the Jackpot Prize value could jackpot to a maximum value of $14,000 (incl. GST). Should no Eligible Entrants' lucky numbers match the Ballance Bullseye Number in the Jackpot Draw, then the Jackpot Prize will be awarded to the Eligible Entrant whose lucky number is judged closest to that draw's Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Number.
- In the event of no exact number match in the Jackpot Draw, the method to calculate the difference between high and low numbers either side of the Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Number to judge the winning closest number (or numbers if more than one Eligible Entrants' lucky numbers are equidistant from the Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Number), the universe of 5-digit numbers will be treated as sequential meaning the next number after 99,999 will be zero. A complete list of all Farmlands Ballance Bullseye Daily Draw Numbers and Daily Prize winners will be updated weekly and available to view on the promotional website www.ballancebullseye.co.nz
Due to the high frequency of draws in this promotion and the associated advantages of ordering early to increase one's chances of winning by being entered into every Daily Draw possible from the day after any Qualifying Purchase (fertiliser order) is confirmed and invoiced, the Promoters have streamlined the entry process by allowing Shareholders to enter early during the Promotional Period prior to ordering OR immediately after ordering via the www.ballancebullseye.co.nz online portal. Direct online entry will ensure Shareholders do not miss any Daily Draws and the chance to win from the moment they become Eligible Entrants. This will also negate any delays that could occur in the sharing and processing of orders and Eligible Purchase data between the Promoter, its promotional partner, Ballance Agri-Nutrients Limited ("Ballance") and their associated agencies involved in the delivery of this promotion. Shareholders can make an Eligible Purchase in the following ways:
- Over the counter at ANY Farmlands branch
- Via MyBallance placed by ANY Ballance customer service, service centre, consignment store, nutrient specialist
- Via their Farmlands TFO (Technical Field Officer) during a farm visit
- Via phone to: Farmlands Call Centre or TFO or Branches
- Shareholders who enter lucky numbers during the Promotional Period based on their intended spend level at the rate of one lucky entry number selection per $5,000 (incl. GST) multiple but then whose actual Eligible Purchase qualifies them for fewer entries will have those extra lucky entry numbers selected online disqualified and excluded from all Daily Draws. Should a Daily Prize winner be identified in the winner verification process, the excess lucky entry numbers that will be voided will be done in the reverse order to that which they appear on their online entry form. i.e. from the last number backwards. Excess entry numbers will be ineligible to win whether they would have won or not.
- Once a lucky number has been entered in the online entry process, it is deemed entered for all Daily Draws its associated Eligible Purchase qualifies it for. Lucky numbers cannot be altered, changed or updated. They are locked in from the moment they are entered online. Lucky numbers are not exclusive to any one Eligible Entrant, whether one Eligible Entrant registered or made their Eligible Purchase first or not. In the unlikely event that there is more than one winner in any Daily Draw or the Jackpot Draw, then the Daily Prize concerned or the Jackpot Prize will be divided equally between all verified winners.
- All winners will be contacted using their entry details and if necessary, those held on the Farmlands Shareholder database. Once validated and approved, prizes will be paid by direct bank transfer to a winner's nominated account within 28 days of the Daily Draw they won. If a Winner or Winners cannot be contacted by the Promoter or its agents for any reason within one month of the Daily Draw, and, having made repeated and all reasonable efforts to do so, then their prize will be forfeited.
- Winners consent to the Promoter and/or Ballance using their image, name, business name and location for publicity purposes including but not limited to digital, traditional and in-store media. Each Winner agrees to make themselves available for all reasonable promotional and publicity purposes.
- Winners agree to grant the Promoter and/or Ballance a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide and transferable license to use and reproduce any photographs, media coverage or other promotional material relating to their participation in the BallanceBullseye promotion.
- All monetary prize values are in New Zealand Dollars.
- Prizes will only be paid into New Zealand bank accounts and each winner should allow 28 days from the date of the relevant Daily Draw for transfer of their prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable without the Promoter's express permission.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are NOT associated with the purchase of Eligible Purchases, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a Daily Prize winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Winners of any Daily Prizes are responsible for any tax payable in respect of those prizes.
- Employees of Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited, and/or Ballance Agri-Nutrients Limited who are shareholders of Farmlands are eligible to enter subject to these terms and conditions. Any of those companies' respective marketing agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Ballance is not the Promoter of the competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ballance will not be liable to any Shareholder whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss, cost or damage that is caused by an act or omission of the Promoter.
- Any questions relating to this promotion will be answered by calling the Farmlands freephone number 0800 200 600 during normal work hours or by writing to Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited, 535 Wairakei Road, Burnside, Christchurch 8041.